WHAT IS A HEALTHY HOME ?
Any home, Any style can be a healthy home.
A healthy home is your sanctuary. The place you retreat to at the end of the day.
It has been designed to support your holistic well being and heal your ailments.
Your home should support your physical, spiritual and mental wellness.
Twelve ways to optimize the overall health of your home:
1. Increase natural light
2. Purge clutter and improve storage
3. Reduce consumption of disposable goods
4. Set up a system to Recycle and Reuse
5. Design kitchens for proper food preparation
6. Improve the quality of Air and Water with filtrations systems
7. Create Floor Plans that work with lifestyle
8. Paint with soothing Color Palettes
9. Use Low VOC paints and stains
10. Switch to all natural cleaning products
11. Use Sustainable Furnishings and Decorative Accessories
12. Add live plants
All areas of the home support your physical, spiritual and mental wellness as they are all connected.
Your home has much to do with your health as exercising and a healthy diet.
Consider your home design as a wellness focused space created to keep you and your family healthy.